Week 6-Assignment Current Ethical Issues
Purpose of Assignment
Students select an organization to use for their final cumulative project. Students familiarize themselves with the organization and examine the types of moral and ethical issues the business might be facing.
· Select a fictional organization from theVirtual Organization using the link located on your student Web site. Use this fictional organization to create a hypothetical ethics program for your cumulative project due in Week Nine.
· Write a 700- to 1,500-word paper addressing the following topics:
o Describe the organization you will be using to create your Ethical Organization Profile.
o Explain the current moral and ethical issues faced by your virtual organization.
· Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
· Post your paper as an attachment.
Also, this assignment is going to require that you support your writing with research from the University Library. Be sure to cite your support in APA style.
Post your final product in the Individual forum.
Please remember thatthis assignment is due on day – Sunday, October 27,2013.
I am including a copy of the grading rubric to assist you in completing the assignment.
Written Assignment Grading Form, Due in Week 6
|Content and Development
|Student covers all key elements of the assignment in a substantive way.
· Thorough description of the organization
· Specific explanation of moral and ethical issues faced by the organization
· The paper is 700to 1,500 words in length.
|Student states major points clearly with specific details, examples, or analysis; and organizes logically.
· Includes examples of possible moral and ethical issues
|The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.|
|The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.|
|Readability and Style
|Paragraph transitions are present, logical, and maintain the flow throughout the paper.|
|The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.|
|Sentences are complete, clear, and concise.|
|Sentences are well constructed, strong, and varied.|
|Sentence transitions are present and maintain the flow of thought.|
|The paper, including the title page, reference page, tables, and appendixes, follows APA formatting guidelines.|
|Citations of original works within the body of the paper follow APA guidelines.|
|The paper is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and white space.|
|Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.|
|Spelling is correct.|