Resource: Tools and Decision Making for Ongoing Performance Management Presentation Grading Criteria
Select one organization type from the various organizations your Learning Team analyzed as part of your Week Four assignment and build on your knowledge acquired from all previous assignments to complete the final Learning Team presentation.
Conduct research about decision-making processes in risk management and quality management in health care, including the following:
- Common problems encountered by your chosen organization type
- How to acquire relevant information required for decision making
- Common tools used to enhance decision making
- Challenges that may be encountered in making risk-management and quality-management decisions
Outline your organization’s decision-making processes that will be used to address risk-management and quality-management issues. A 1-page list of steps, a flow chart, or a decision tree format is suggested. This information should be included in the Speaker’s Notes.
Complete the University of Phoenix Material: Tools and Decision Making for Ongoing Performance Management Scenario Worksheet located on the student website. Submit the worksheet to your facilitator separately from the presentation materials.
Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including detailed speaker notes
Support your presentation with a minimum of six sources, four from the University Library and two from either the course textbooks or this Week’s Electronic Reserve Readings. Prepare a list of all resources used in your research.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Decision-making process document
- Summary of how the scenario might apply to your chosen organization
- Information needed and the most appropriate tools for responding to the scenario
- Why the process, information, and tools were chosen and how they should contribute to a response
- The decision your team made regarding the scenario and how you reached your decision
- How any changes resulting from your decisions could be disseminated and implemented in the organization
- An explanation of the concept of continuous quality management in the health care industry
- Challenges your team faced in this project
- Reference list consistent with APA guidelines