A researcher conducts a test on the effectiveness of a cholesterol treatment on 114 total subjects. Assuming the tails of distributions are normal distribution, is there evidence that the treatment is effective?
|Cholesterol Decreased||No Cholesterol Decrease||Total|
- Briefly describe the procedure for testing hypotheses.
- Formulate the null and alternative hypotheses.
- Determine the test statistic that you will use.
- Calculate the p-value. Show your work.
- Discuss whether there is enough evidence to reject the null hypothesis.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.