Students will interview a CLO (or research the role of a CLO.) Be prepared to compare and contrast how he or she is building value for his or her organization to the guidelines prescribed by Elkeles and Phillips.
Write a four to five page paper in which you:
- Provide a list of at least ten (10) questions used in the interview to discover how the CLO is aligning the learning enterprise with business needs. Attach the questions as an appendix. This is not part of the four to five (4-5) pages requirement.
- Introduce the paper with a synopsis of the interview, the CLO, his or her background, and a background of the organization. This should be about one page in length.
- Assess what the CLO is doing and not doing that is consistent with the Elkeles’ and Phillips’ writings on roles and responsibilities of the CLO.
- Recommend additional steps the CLO can take to further add value to the organization. This will come from identifying a gap between what Elkeles and Phillips propose and what the CLO is not doing.
- Select the most critical recommendation and identify the steps needed to implement it.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.