The independent nation-state of Singapore celebrates its fiftieth anniversary in 2015 and has seen much change in the past five decades. Using five texts studied (listed below), construct an argument about how Singapore writers and filmmakers depict social change.
1. poem – “ women without men” – Leong Liew Geok
2. short story – Malay Sketches (Simple one) – alfian sa’at
3. play – Model Citizen – Haresh Sharma
4. film – Moving House – tan pin pin
5. graphic novel -Ten Sticks and One Rice [Oh Yong Hwee, Koh Hong Teng]
You should also consider the significance of at least one relevant secondary source. You should write no more than 3,200 words.
Follow this link to get a similar paper written from scratch