Secured Transaction, Personal Liability, and Other Topics
- In secured transactions-type legislation, such as a Conditional Sale Act, the Bills of Sale Act, the Personal Property Security Act, etc., what is the purpose of a registration?
- Indicate three examples where a director can be personally liable for the debts of the corporation.
- How can a corporation be brought to an end?
- Give three examples of matters covered by copyright legislation.
- Indicate what kinds of restrictions there are on an employer’s right to dismiss an employee.
- Explain under what circumstances a partnership can come to an end.