The goal is to submit a random sampling plan in such detail that another researcher could replicate the method.
Discuss the following:
- Population and size
- The target population and brief reasoning
- Sampling element which may be conducted through any of the following:
- Data mining
- Survey (If a survey is chosen, create a 5-10 question document), or
- The sample size
- Method of random sampling which may include:
Calculate the sample size for the mean or sample or sample size for the proportion, using a 95% confidence level, estimated population standard deviation or estimate of the true population proportion, and a 5% margin of error. Place the calculation in the Appendix.
Discuss how validity and reliability will be achieved.
If applicable, explain how human subjects will be protected.
Part 2: Data Collection
Explain how the data will be physically collected.
Explain where data will be stored and how it will be protected.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
The main study aim is to increase economic profits (profitability) by carrying out research and development to determine required environmentally friendly products for manufacture.
- Sloge profitability is indirectly related to research and development.
- Sloge productivity increases with increased employment of experts in the non-oil-based toys production department.