PNI is one of the most intriguing fields bridging the gap between allopathic and alternative medicines. On the basis of your understanding of PNI, answer the following questions:
- How does the PNI complex relate to the placebo effect?
- How is the autonomic nervous system (ANS) comprised of the sympathetic and parasympathetic branches similar to the Asian concept of yin and yang?
- What are the neuroendocrine mechanisms underlying the effect of yoga?
- How is the fight-or-flight response mediated in the autonomic nervous system?
In this part of the assignment, you will apply the knowledge and techniques of CAM models, specifically chiropractic and yoga for a selected illness. On the basis of your research and using the perspective of traditional allopathic medicine, answer the following questions:
- What is the overall philosophy behind the treatment methods in yoga?
- According to the treatment paradigm, what are the possible causes of the symptoms for common diseases?
- What are the benefits and risks of using this method of treatment?
- Analyze the similarities and differences between yoga with traditional allopathic medicine?
- Cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period