Choose a journal article from the CSU Online Library that deals with any of the material presented in the first four units of this course. The article itself must be more than one page in length. The EBSCO Database (Business Source Complete) is a good source of journals for safety related articles.
Your Article Critique must be two to four pages in length, double spaced. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Some suggested topics include
- the organizational role of the safety professional,
- the “business” of safety,
- hazard avoidance models,
- current regulatory trends in occupational safety and health,
- the safety professional’s role in disaster preparedness,
- workplace standards, and
- current occupational health issues.
The Article Critique must include the following components: