THIS IS A RESEARCH ASSIGNMENT. THIS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ABOUT THE NUTRITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR A DEVELOPING FETUS, EMBRYO, AND INFANT.
ALL OF THE BULLET POINTS BELOW MUST BE SUPPORTED WITH VALID, SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH SOURCES. See the Announcements for information about acceptable and unacceptable references.
PLEASE READ – DO NOT write a paper. This is an Ad and should be written to fit at least one-half page of a Sunday newspaper.
Consider the following scenario: The General Secretary of the FDA has tasked you with developing an educational ad on the nutritional needs for a specific stage of life for your local Sunday newspaper.
Research your topic using online sources, such as the Food and Drug Administration or the U.S. Department of Agriculture; and local sources, such as farmers’ markets, for content and nutrition suggestion for the ad.
Create a public service ad, with appropriate images (create an ad, do not write a paper), to be printed in the Sunday edition of your newspaper. Include the following points. Use headings for each of the bullet points below so that each point can be easily identified.
- Identify the nutritional needs for a developing embryo and fetus and how to obtain them.
- Identify health concerns or disease associated with poor nutrition during the gestation period.
- Provide examples of good and bad nutritional choices for baby and mom.
- Once the baby is born, address the pros and cons of breastfeeding versus formula-feeding.
- Make recommendations for where readers might search for more information regarding nutrition. Remember to determine and choose credible sources of nutritional information.
Use a standard word document for your ad (this is NOT a paper) to complete this assignment. Both text and images are important to this assignment.
Format the ad, including the images, consistent with APA guidelines.
Include at least two valid scientific peer-reviewed references. The UoP Library allows you to search for peer-reviewed articles. Also review the Course Announcements for additional information about acceptables and unacceptable references.
Follow this link to get a similar paper written from scratch