International Business Issues and Ethics
In this assignment, you will prepare an in-depth comparative analysis research paper between two different firms operating in two different countries but which have similar challenges. This analysis will provide an opportunity for you to compare and contrast and critically assess the impact on management decision making based on the differences in political, social, ethical, and legal environments. Specifically, your paper should:
- Identify two firms with similar problems but from different countries
- Conduct a comparative analysis of the firms
- Analyze political, social, ethical, and legal differences facing both organizations and determine the impact these differences have on management decision making
- Provide substantive conclusion and recommendations
- Support your analysis with academic citations and aligned references
Present your findings as a Word document of 3–5 pages formatted in APA style.
Submit your assignment.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page:Remember the running head and title in all capital letters.
- Abstract:This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third-person voice.
- Body:The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page, and it must be double-spaced between paragraphs. The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3–4 pages. In-text academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page:References that align with your in-text academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lower-case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the reference page is not a bibliography, but it is a further listing of the abbreviated in-text citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-text citation.