Injury experience of college athletic students Custom Essay
Injury experience of college athletic students
- Title Page
- Table of Contents – To include ALL major Headings (in Red) and sub Headings (in Bold)
- Brief summary of paper – No more than 300 words
- Should not divulge the research findings, but alert readers as to contents, main ideas, what was researched
- Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION (1-2 pages)
- Introduce your topic
- Why you have selected topic
iii. What you will cover
- Research Questions(s)
- Need for the Research
- Purpose of the Research
- Why is it important?
- Thesis Statement
- Chapter 2: LITERATURE REVIEW (3-5 pages)
- Literature Review
- Explain the problem/topic
- Show relevant research on the topic (journals, magazines, internet, books, etc.)
- What do other authors have to say about this topic?
- Chapter 3: METHODOLOGY & FINDINGS (3-5 pages) – NOT including graphs/charts
- Observation, Interview, Survey, Combination
- How many people did you use?
iii. Where did the research occur
- How did you collect data?
- What time frame did you operate within? Days/Weeks/Months?
- To include a written component and a minimum of 2 charts or graphs. Explanation must be provided for the graphs/charts and they must be woven into the writing component
- Chapter 4: SUMMATION (1-2 pages)
- Application to the Field
- How are the research and results applicable to the field of health and physical education? Benefits?
- Indications for Future Research
- How could this research be expanded or improved upon in the future? Be specific
- Appendix (If necessary with any additional material that you may wish to include – observation sheets, interview copies, etc.)
- Minimum of 7 references
- You many NOT use more than 2 internet sites for references
- Wikpedias and online discussion forums may NOT be used for references
- Formatted in APA style
- Major Headings (which I have outlined in RED) should be CENTERED
- Subheadings (which I BOLDED) should be Flushed LEFT and BOLDED
- DO NOT make the headings or subheading in ALL CAPS
- APA mandates a minimum of 3 sentences per paragraph
- Please refer to the guide for information on correct in-text references and how to cite all references on the reference page
- Try to include a reference with each paragraph (5 sentences)
- All papers must include a 1 inch margin and use Times New Roman or Arial 12 point font ONLY.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer throughout the order preparation period.