PSY/320 HUMAN MOTIVATION
- Week One Individual Assignment:
- ASSESSMENT: Motivation Concepts Table and Analysis (due Week One)
- Utilizing the information provided in your course text, complete the “Motivation Concepts Table.” This table will serve as a convenient quick reference for the remainder of the course.
- Next, utilize the information gathered from the “Motivation Concepts Table” to prepare a 1,050 to 1,400-word analysis which must address the following topics:
- a. Choose one of the theories from the “Motivation Concepts Table,” and describe how this theory would and would not be applicable if applied to two or more workplace situations drawn from your personal experience.
- b. In the instance in which the selected theory of motivation was not applicable to your workplace experience, assess the need to develop and create new theoretical models of motivation in today’s changing work environment. What are the ramifications of failing to meet this challenge? Among the issues to consider are effects on personal satisfaction and productivity.
Motivation Concepts Table
Use the following table to complete the Motivation Concept Table assignment for Week One. You are encouraged to modify table formatting to suit your needs. Please consult with course instructor for additional assignment specifications. The completed table will serve as a resource for the remainder of the course.
|Time Period Created||
Key Theory Concepts