In what ways does an entrepreneur’s vision affect the company’s strategic plan?
Directions: Please answer the following questions using complete sentences. A minimum of one paragraph is required for each response. Each paragraph must be five to seven sentences in length.
- In what ways does an entrepreneur’s vision affect the company’s strategic plan?
- Give three reasons why many entrepreneurs do not like to formulate strategic plans.
- Describe the entrepreneurial strategy matrix and explain why it is effective for entrepreneurs.
- Briefly identify and describe the stages of development for a new venture.
- How can entrepreneurs build an adaptive firm? Be complete in your answer.
- Identify and describe the four key factors that need to be considered during the growth stage.
- What is meant by managing paradox and contradiction?
- Identify five unique managerial concerns of growing businesses.
- Define the one-person-band syndrome.
- Explain the concept of entrepreneurial leadership.