Scrubex machines and Software
I have chosen the implementation of a Scrubex system from a company named IPA. In your project, be sure to apply the risk assessment concepts discussed in this course and listed in Chapter 11 of the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge ( PMBOK® Guide) Fifth Edition, 2013. Address the major planning strategies of the PMBOK® project risk management process and provide in-depth examination and analysis in at least one of the following areas:
- Plan risk management.
- Identify risks.
- Perform qualitative risk analysis.
- Perform quantitative risk analysis.
- Plan risk responses.
- Monitor and control risks.
The process for preparing this risk management plan provides for learner feedback and instructor guidance. In developing your project, you:
- Choose a project from the four choices.
- Prepare an annotated bibliography and develop an annotated outline.
- Write the draft of your risk management plan.
- Complete the final risk management plan.
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to:
- Apply the major planning strategies within the PMBOK process to your selected project.
- Analyze one of the major planning strategies within the PMBOK process as it applies to your project.
- Compare at least two impact and risk analysis techniques.
- Assess the risks associated with the project using the selected impact and risk analysis techniques.
- Propose appropriate risk response strategies and performance monitoring to mitigate risks and help ensure the project’s success.
- Contents and sequence of risk management plan: This plan should meet professional expectations for a written risk management plan. The content that is required in a risk management plan is covered in the course. See the PMBOK guide for ideas on how to present your plan.
- Communicating metrics: When effective for communicating numbers, schedules, et cetera, use tables, bar charts, or other appropriate graphics.
- References and sources: The project must extract relevant material from a minimum of five peer-reviewed references.
- Written communication: Written communication is clear and free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: Include a maximum of 25 double-spaced pages and use 12-point Times Roman font.
Follow this link to get a similar paper written from scratch