- Select and identify one leadership theory or style that you believe best aligns with your own thoughts of what leadership means. You will use that theory or style to analyze your strengths and weaknesses.
- Describe the leadership characteristics you already possess. Then, describe at least two additional leadership characteristics you would like to develop. Explain how these characteristics will allow you to guide, educate, inform, and influence others to manage change in the field of health care.
- Explain how your personal and academic experiences will contribute to and guide your development as an effective leader. For example, how will developing academic skills such as evaluating resources and scholarly writing help to strengthen your leadership position in the field of public service? Health Administration
- Describe how you will use your leadership attributes to build and maintain strong relationships with others in the community. Health Administration
- Identify the main tenets of ethical behavior for a health care leader, and analyze how you will use those tenets to guide your leadership.
- Explain the importance of diversity and inclusion in the field of health care. Analyze how you might incorporate those tenets into your leadership.
- Analyze how your personal and academic experiences will contribute to and guide your development as an effective leader. Health Administration
- Summarize how the concepts and information you have gained from this course and from your own research will guide your continued leadership development.