For this assignment, perform a complete head-to-toe assessment on one of your chosen participants. Your analysis should include the following:
- Topical headings to delineate systems.
- For any system for which you do not have equipment, explain how you would do the assessment.
- Detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings, along with normal laboratory findings for client age.
- An analysis of age-specific risk reduction, health screen, and immunizations.
- Your expectation of normal findings and what might indicate abnormal findings in your review of systems.
- The differential diagnosis (disease) associated with possible abnormal findings.
- A plan of care (including nursing diagnosis, interventions, evaluation).
- Client and age-appropriate evidenced based practice strategies for health promotion.
- Pharmacological treatments that can be used to address health issues for this client.
Provide your answers in a 6- to 7-page Microsoft Word document.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Performed a complete head-to-toe assessment and incorporated topical headings to delineate systems.||20|
|Analyzed and described how portions of the assessment would be conducted without certain equipment.||20|
|Provided a detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings, and included normal laboratory findings for client age.||16|
|Analyzed and explained age-specific risk reduction health screen and immunizations.||16|
|Provided expectations as normal findings and indicated abnormal findings in review of systems.||16|
|Analyzed and described the differential diagnosis (disease) associated with possible abnormal findings.||16|
|Designed a plan of care including nursing diagnosis, interventions, evaluation.||16|
|Discussed pharmacological treatments that can be used to address health issues for this client.||20|
|Included evidenced based practice strategies for health promotion.||20|
|Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Cited all sources using APA format.||20|