Financial Outcomes Paper (5 points).
Choose a faculty-approved Fortune 500 organization.
· Select a financial initiative from the management’s message to the shareholders using its most recent annual report and other financial statements submitted to the Securities and Exchange Commission. In choosing the company make sure that your initiative can be measurable. For instance they wish to increase their market share or project revenue increase, etc.
· Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you compare and contrast three potential financial outcomes your Learning Team envisions for the initiative. Refer to the Scenario Analysis discussed last week.
· Evaluate your findings to determine the most likely outcome.
· Include calculations that support your analysis of various financial outcomes and discuss the financial effect on the organization. You are free to make assumptions in your projections remember this is just a hypothesis. If you do make assumptions please explain them.
· Format your paper according toAPA standards