- Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Evaluate your legal rights as a franchisee to determine if they favor the franchisor or the franchisee, or both equally.
- Critique the financial obligations of franchisees for this specific franchise.
- Assess the market segments for this franchise, discussing why you believe these segments will work.
- List the factors involved in determining a site for your franchise.
- Identify the possible challenges you will face in your relationship with the franchisor (as the franchisee) and how those challenges will be addressed. Provide the rationale for the issues you presented.
- Evaluate the phase of the franchise to conclude what the next logical phase will be. Support your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic sources to support your answers
ORDER A SIMILAR ESSAY WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH at : https://www.topgradehub.com/