Epidemiology and Disease Control
Human Science assignment
access and review the following two articles of opposing conclusions:
· McCullough, M. L., Bandera, E. V., Patel, R., Patel, A. V., Gansler, T., Kushi,
L. H., Thun, M. J., & Calle, E. E. (2007). A prospective study of fruits,
vegetables, and risk of endometrial cancer. American Journal of
Epidemiology, 166(8), 902–911.
· Rogers, L. Q., Courneya, K. S., Paragi-Gururaja, R., Markwell, S. J.,
& Imeokparia, R. (2008). Lifestyle behaviors, obesity, and perceived
health among men with and without a diagnosis of prostate cancer:
A population-based, cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health, 8, 23.
· Click here to read about an overview of epidemiologic study designs.
Based on your readings and understanding, create a 1- to 2-page assessment of each study design and results in a Microsoft Word document. Your assessment should include:
· A comparison of the merits in each approach
· An analysis of the results and indication (s) of which study is more credible and why (if so) based upon your readings and knowledge of epidemiology till date
· An analysis of whether you support the results or not along with the reasons
· Suggestions, observations, or recommendations you may have for supporting or disputing how the results were presented
Support your responses with in-text citations and examples please
Cite any sources in APA format.
Follow this link to get a similar paper written from scratch