How can a business protect itself from discrimination charges? How could a human resource management (HRM) department use these tests to determine potential discriminatory practices
1. How can a business protect itself from discrimination charges? How could a human resource management (HRM) department use these tests to determine potential discriminatory practices? What considerations should be given when using these tests?
2. What is affirmative action? What process could an HRM department follow to apply affirmative action programs?
3. Assume you are the human resources (HR) manager at ABC Publishing. The company has recently received several complaints of sexual harassment. The HR department has decided to create a sexual harassment policy. What should the policy include? How should the policy be implemented and enforced?
4. Do you think an employer has the right to monitor an employee’s computer? Explain your answer. What principle should the HRM department have to ensure work efficiency while protecting employee privacy?
5. What are the pros and cons associated with drug testing? What is your opinion toward requiring drug testing for all new employees? Discuss the ethical and legal considerations associated with drug testing. Use laws or regulatory policies to support your opinion.
Follow this link to get a similar paper written from scratch