Definition and description of epidemiology Custom Paper
Prepare and submit a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper based on your clinical research of epidemiology. I have chosen the vulnerable population of teenagers and the disease of Human Papillomavirus.
The paper must discuss and include the following:
Discuss the following as related to your chosen topic (Teenagers and Human Papillomavirus (HPV):
- Definition and description of epidemiology
- Steps and methods of epidemiology
o Review routine data (demographic, census, birth, death, and surveillance records)
o Review research data (medical and health records)
o Review epidemiological data (surveys specific to your topic)
- Epidemiological triangle
- Explain the type of epidemiology used for your topic (descriptive or analytical).
- Selected population and disease of interest
o Provide an overview of population and disease and identify how characteristics of these selections influence population vulnerability.
o Identify cultural considerations in this selected population and how these considerations may impact health status.
o Identify ethical and legal considerations that must be accounted for when working with the selected population.
- Describe the relationship of the disease to various levels of prevention (primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention within the community setting).
o Feasibility of prevention
o Evaluation of prevention
Must include 8 sources/references (peer-reviewed and reputable government websites, no Wikipedia)
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.