Compare the business models and areas of strength of Apple, Google, and Microsoft.
2. Why is mobile computing so important to these three firms? Evaluate the mobile platform offerings of each firm.
- What is the significance of applications and app stores to the success or failure of mobile computing?
4. Which company and business model do you think will prevail in this epic struggle? Explain your answer.
- What difference would it make to you as a manager or individual consumer if Apple, Google, or Microsoft dominated the Internet experience?
1- How do the internet and internet technology work and how do they support communication and e-business?
- Define the internet describe how it work and explain how it provides business value.
- Explain how the Domain name system (DNS) and IP addressing system work.
- List and describe the principal internet services.
- Define and descried VoIP and virtual private networks and explain how they provide value to businesses.
- List and describe alternative ways of locating information on the Web.
- Compare Web 2.0 and Web 3.0.
2- What are the principal technologies and standards for wireless networking communications and internet access?
- Define Bluetooth, Wi-Fi ,WiMax, and 3G and 4G network .
- Describe the capabilities of each and for which types of applications each is best suited.
3- Why are RFID, and wireless sensor networks (WSNs) valuable for business?
- Define RFID , explain how it works, and describe how it provides value to businesses.
- Define (WSNs) , explain how they work and describe the kinds of applications that use them .