- Suppose that in 2013, the economy produced 10 shirts at $20 each and 5 hamburgers at $5 each. In 2014, the economy produced 15 shirts at $21 each and 10 hamburgers at $6 each. What is the value of real GDP produced in 2014 using 2013 as the base year? What would be the growth in real GDP?
- Why is there unemployment even when the economy is at “full employment”? What are some “costs of unemployment”?
- Use the table below:
- What is the inflation rate from 2010 to 2011?
- Suppose that you have an income of $30,000 in 2008. How much would you need to be able to have the same standard of living in 2009?
- What are some of the problems with using the CPI as a measure of standard of living?
- Explain some limitations of using GDP as an indicator of standard of living (be sure to do some research on your own).
Make sure you cite all resources you use and provide a reference list at the end of your paper.
Length: 4–5 typed and double-spaced pages.
In addition to the overall quality, depth, grammar, and organization of the paper, the following will, in particular, be assessed:
- The level of your understanding of the key concepts of the major macroeconomic indicators.
- Some in-text references to modular background readings (APA formatting encouraged).
Follow this link to get a similar paper written from scratch