Assignment 5: Marketing Strategies
Due Week 10 and worth 300 points
In this final assignment, you will compile the previous four (4) assignments, addressing the feedback from your professor, as well as adding the marketing strategies.
Write an eighteen to twenty (18-20) page paper in which you:
- Write an executive summary of your marketing plan.
- Provide the company’s mission statement and company introduction.
- Provide the company’s branding, pricing, and distribution plan.
- Provide the IMC and customer satisfaction plan.
- Provide the following information about the marketing strategies: marketing strategies
a. Discuss the company’s competitors, and its strengths and weaknesses.b. Determine the differentiation strategy in relation to the closest competitor.
c. Explain whether the company’s intention is to be a leader or follower within the industry.
d. Assess the macro-environmental issues (legal, technological, social, and economic) trends with which the company must operate.
e. Identify the most significant trend to impact the business and discuss how the company intends to minimize or capitalize on this trend. marketing strategies
6. Support your marketing plan with at least ten (10) reference sources that discuss the nature of the assignment.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. marketing strategies
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the marketing framework including the concepts of the 5Cs, STP, and 4Ps.
- Evaluate the basis for market segmentation and approaches to segmentation.
- Evaluate and target customer segments and positioning products within these segments.
- Examine the different types of products in the marketing exchange process and create dynamic strategies for competing.
- Develop branding strategies for existing and new products.
- Develop pricing strategies and distribution channels for products.
- Analyze integrated marketing communications and its relationship to advertising strategy.
- Design customer satisfaction evaluation processes and quality assurance measurements.
- Evaluate marketing research tools involved in the marketing process.
- Develop strategies to assess performance and achieve marketing goals.
- Create an effective marketing plan.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing management.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing management using proper writing mechanics