1. List four reasons why planning generally positively affects a company’s performance?
2. List the five characteristics of effective goals.
3. What are the two stages of crisis management?
4. List the four components of a SWOT analysis.
5. List Porter’s competitive forces.
1. In what ways do plans and goals benefit an organization?
2. Compare the four levels of goals and plans.
3. Briefly define the characteristics of an effective goal.
4. List three innovative approaches to planning.
5. In order for companies to remain competitive, their strategies must focus on three things. Describe these three focuses.
6. Differentiate between strategy formulation and strategy execution.
7. Briefly describe the five competitive forces identified by Michael E. Porter.
8. Briefly describe the tools for putting strategy into action