1. List four of the eight questions Kepner and Tregoe recommend that managers ask when diagnosing and analyzing causes.
2. List the three guidelines of innovative group decision-making in today’s businesses.
1. Explain the difference between programmed and nonprogrammed decisions and give an example of each.
2. Compare decision conditions of certainty, risk, uncertainty, and ambiguity.
4. Explain the four underlying assumptions of the administrative model.
5. List and describe the four basic assumptions of the political model.
6. What are the six steps in the managerial decision making process?
7. Explain how a manager selects the desired decision in the managerial decision making process.
8. Briefly describe the four major personal decision styles