1. The external ____________________ includes all elements existing outside the boundary of the organization that have the potential to affect the organization.
2. The ____________________ is the outer layer that is widely dispersed and affects organizations indirectly.
3. A(n) ____________________ includes the elements within the organization’s boundaries.
4. The ____________________ environment includes the sectors that conduct day-to-day transactions within the organization.
5. An example of ____________________ dimension is that Dixon Ticonderoga Co. is in trouble because of increased competition especially from low-cost pencil companies in China.
6. The ____________________ environment represents an ever-changing and uneven playing field compared with domestic environment.
7. The ____________________ dimension of the general environment includes scientific and technological advancements in a specific industry and in society.
8. The ____________________ dimension of the general environment represents the demographic characteristics as well as the norms, customs, and values of the general population.
9. Lying at the heart of Chinese culture, ____________________ is a supportive, mutually beneficial connection between two people.
10. The general economic health of the country or region in which the organization operates is represented by the ____________________ dimension.
11. The ____________________ dimension includes government regulations at the local, state, and federal levels.
12. An interest group that works within the legal-political framework to influence companies to behave in socially responsible ways, is called a(n) ____________________